Who has Injustice 2?

Talk about the NetherRealm Studios latest game featuring the characters of DC Comics.
KitanaFan
Skilled Kombatant

Who has Injustice 2?

Post by KitanaFan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:41 am

Yeah, I thought I would get an interesting new thread in here.

Anyway, have any of you who still lurking around got Injustice 2? It just came out earlier this year, and I got my copy last month. I'm glad I made that purchase, because I think it's even better than the first one. There's so much to do in the game for fighting games, like leveling up characters and the Multiverse mode.

If you don't have Injustice 2, are you interested in getting it?

SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Re: Who has Injustice 2?

Post by SonyaLover » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:50 pm

I do have it and yes I love it! Like you said, there's lot to do and the Multiverses are always fresh and can help you unlock random abilities, which is nice.

The story mode is amazing once again and it was cool that it gave you different options to choose from. I also like the fact that each character has their own separate ending when beating Arcade mode (looking at you, MvC:Infinite!).

My mains are Black Canary and Starfire, with Catwoman in a close second. Though I do wish Raven were back in the game but maybe next time =)

KKW3
Practicing Fighter

Post by KKW3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 pm

I just acquired it for the PS4. Haven't played much, though.

KitanaFan
Skilled Kombatant

Post by KitanaFan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 am

I still need to get the DLC for it. I'm really wanting the latest character pack, since it includes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Does anyone else have it?

YourDojoMan
Registered Fighter

Post by YourDojoMan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:27 pm

When it first came out I feel like it was really popular. I feel like most combat games are hyped and while and then people stop playing them overtime unless your a online competitive player. I played for a while but have not in a few months. You should just add people online when you play against them if you are looking for people with the game/same interest.